Let's Play (Elementary Course) provides an exciting and challenging early introduction to brass playing. Intentionally, using just the first 5 noes (C-G), the course allows and encourages the important early development of a brass player's most vital commodity, the lips!
Includes link to downloadable resources including backing and demonstration tracks, online course assessment sheets and personalised course certificates.
In this book you will
- learn how to hold the instrument and how to breath properly!
- learn how to buzz your lips and how to use your tongue to start notes
- meet lots of well known tunes, but using just 5 notes (C, D, E, F & G)
- learn many of the rhythm patterns possible in 4/4 time
- improve your listening skills as you play along with the downloadable tracks.